Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I was Awarded!

I know I'm late with this, but better now than never, right? :). Well, I was awarded the Brilliant Blog Bouquet Award from Country Girl Studios. ( http://countrygirlstudios.blogspot.com) :). Yay!


And now, the questions:


1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be?

Probably Lily or Rose. I like those names, anyway! :)


2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?

Galatians 5:22 - "But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, and self-control." I've always liked this verse a lot; its like reminding you how to be godly and kind to others.

3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?

AmericanGirlFan is terrific! I also love Dolly Sisters and Delightful World of Dolls for inspiration. But I love practically every AG doll blog I've ever seen. :)

4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?

Spain or Austria! I love Europe in general, and I'd also like to visit Central America. :)


And now to award 5 terrific blogs!

1. Dolly Sisters
2. AG Photostory Central
3. Delightful World of Dolls
4. American Girl #1 Fans
5. It's My Life

Again, if you were awarded, please:

Leave a link to the person who awarded you
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose five blogs to receive the award
Let them know they are awarded

No comments:

Post a Comment